Jeff Battigelli, Ph.D., PAg
- Working with soil fauna surveys and identification since 1989.
- B.Sc. in Biology from the University of Victoria.
- M.Sc. from the Soil Science Department at the University of British Columbia.
- Ph.D. from the University of Alberta examining the short-term impact of soil compaction and organic matter removal on soil fauna populations and oribatid mite diversity in the Sub-Boreal Spruce zone of central British Columbia.
- Works with Collembola and oribatid mites at the species level.
- Published several reports and papers dealing with soil fauna.
- Has given a number of oral presentations, including an annual presentation on soil fauna for the Alberta Advanced Forest Management Institute in Hinton, AB.