Links and other information sources
- The Acarological E-reprint Library — hosted by Systematic & Applied Acarology Society (SAAS).
- Search the ETI World Taxonomist Database.
- Visit Dr. Steve Hopkin’s Collembola site.
- Study The Pedosphere and Its Dynamics
with Dr. N. Juma.
- Read about Soil Quality on the USDA Natural Resources Conservation Service website.
- Read up on the International Biodiversity Observation year 2001-2002 Projects.
- Visit the Natural Resources Ecology Lab at Colorado State Univeristy.
Images, Pictures & Keys
- Learn more about commonly observed and asked about insects and spiders found in Alberta at the Provincial Museum of Alberta website.
- Forestry Images for Forest health and Silviculture images.
- Bugwood Network for Entomology, forestry and agriculture images.
- Collembola images Courtesy of
Dr. Steve Hopkin.
- Learn about Oribatid mite diversity in Canada.
- Explore the Catalogue of the Oribatida of Finland.
- Check out the Atlas of Collembola of Britain and Ireland.
- Examine Mites and other microarthropods courtesy of Dr. Diane Srivastava’s Lab at UBC.
- Use the
Mites in Soil Key by D.E. Walter and H.R. Proctor hosted at Lucid Central.
- Visit Frans Janssens’ Checklist of the Collembola.